Benefits of Membership
- Exclusive access to a police approved and GDPR compliant online database containing images of prolific and violent retail crime offenders, known as Disc.
- Direct crime reporting to Northamptonshire Police removing the need to call 101.
- Access to the Disc App which provides access on all mobile devices to all systems on the database.
- Instant Messaging, allowing member stores to communicate securely, between themselves alerting members to the presence of offenders.
- Inclusion in the Exclusion Order Scheme, banning offenders from ALL members stores, exclusions start at 2 years, 3 years for violence and increases with re-offending or hate crime.
- Close links with Northants Police, neighbourhood teams, ASB units and the shoplifting investigation teams.
- Free and regular security briefings in each town, often with inputs from local police covering a range of topics including counter terrorist information.
- Weekly online newsletters with latest updates, alerts and details of the most active offenders.
- Regular visits from the Retail Crime Officers providing training and support.
- Free signage, crime prevention material and warning notices.
- Supports staff safety and helps reduce stock loss
- Promotes a more relaxed shopping environment and encourages more customers, which in turn increases trading.
Become a Member
Contact us directly on either 01604 629 181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org